The Kiwi Farms Community

The Kiwifarms community is comprised of:
  • unwashed fujoshis who gossip about internet drama, 'cows and people akin to themselves
  • unwashed 4chan incels who gossip (lmao only women do that GAAAYYYY) about internet drama, 'cows and people akin to themselves
  • and people like the latter and former.

When you put them all together into one heaping mess of a forum, you end up with Kiwifarms. Kiwifarm users (you may refer to them as: Kiwitroons, kiwifags, moralfaggots, Kiwicels, etc) represents everything that can go wrong when virtue signalling, projection of one's lolcowish tendencies onto other, and moralfaggotry goes amuck.
One notable lolcow from the Kiwifarms community is Null: an incel that has 1,000,0000,0000,00,000,00000 lolcows living rent free in his head (not hyperbole) and is also the founder of the forum.
Another lolcow is Sprate Header: An incel who has FoodistGODs and DiscordGODs living rent free in his head. He writes walls of text explaining the so-called "wrongdoings" of the DiscordGODs such as I.
And a bunch more I don't feel like explaining

The Kiwifarms community is also known for obsessively datamining and exhausting every OSINT source to find useless, obscure information about lolcows and post it on the forums for the coveted positive reaction (literally the site's version of reddit karma KKEEEKK), for they are all no-live incels like sharty users.

I also intend this thread to catalog the thousands of uncatalogued lolcows and eccentric characters from this site. Feel free to write about the lulziest kiwitroons you've stumbled upon when trekking the forum here.
edit:grammar

Last edited:
One notable lolcow from the Kiwifarms community is Null: an incel that has 1,000,0000,0000,00,000,00000 lolcows living rent free in his head
you are correct

1596501586192 1

Back